Update 3:40pm EDT: The fix is now live.
We are about to apply the following hot fix to all servers. Please be aware that the location of the foreman is about to change in T3 and T4 - this might effect ongoing sieges. We'll update the Herald when the update is live.
Realm vs. Realm
In response to player concerns over the way Keep Foreman generate New Outer Doors, the following changes have been made:
- Foreman in T3 and T4 have been moved to the outer wall, into the room directly above the outer door *
- The time it takes for Foreman to process a New Door order has been increased to 90 seconds
Messaging has been added that will go out to everyone in the area alerting them to:
- when a new door has been ordered
- an update at every 30 sec mark of the process
- a notification when the Foreman's ordering has been halted
- a notification when the Foreman restarts the ordering process from the beginning
- if the Foreman was killed while processing an order
- if the Foreman successfully completes processing the order
- The Foreman will now enter his cower state when the keep door is attacked by a ram **
* Having the Foreman in this location will force defenders to be more mobile throughout the keep area, rather than turtle in the inner keep. It will also make the Foreman far more exposed, and accessible to attackers, so actively defending him will become more important.
** While an order for a new door cannot be made while there is a ram active, an order already in progress does not get canceled if a ram is placed at the inner door after the fact. This line item is intended to make it far more difficult to complete the process without stopping it completely.