General Changes and Bug Fixes; User Interface
General Changes and Bug Fixes
- Ongoing improvements to server stability.
- In response to player feedback, we have doubled the amount of quests that a player may have in their quest log. Players can now have up to 40 active quests at one time
Free Transfers for Characters Rank 11 and Lower
- We are pleased to announce that we are opening up the free transfers for Rank 11 or lower characters to all existing players with an active account. Previously these transfers were only available to players currently enjoying our free trial. Now, all players with an active account may reap the benefits of this free service.
- For all players not currently participating in the free trial, unlimited transfers are now available for any character of rank 11 or lower. There is a maximum of one transfer allowed per day. Please also note that characters may only transfer to a server with a ruleset that is the same as the one they transferred from. This offer will be extended to all players who transition from the free trial to full-time subscribers.
- For more information on the free trial, please check out the FAQ.
- The Altdorf side entrance will now remain open when Altdorf becomes contested.
- Viraxil the Broken in the Sacellum will no longer drop Keeper armor set pieces for the Hammerer.
- Goradian the Creator in the Altdorf Sewers will no longer drop Keeper armor set pieces for the Hammerer.
- Keeper armor set boots and chest pieces for the Knight of the Blazing Sun will now drop in the capital city low level dungeons.
- “Keeper armor set boots and chest pieces for the Black Guard will now drop in the capital city low level dungeons.”
Realm vs. Realm
- The postern doors and guards at the Butcher's Pass Fortress will now reset correctly when the campaign resets.
- The inner door in the Maw Fortress will now properly change to an attackable state when the Fortress is unlocked.
- The guards at the Maw Fortress will now despawn when Ashleen Dreadweaver is slain.
- Fixed an issue with the Blood of the Black Cairn scenario that was preventing Destruction from recapturing the Estate flag after it had been captured by Order.
2009 Feb 22 22:06 GMT