Getting Help as a New Player
IV. Getting Help as a New Player
As a new player, you are automatically placed in the Advice Channel when you first enter the game to help get you acclimated with your new surroundings. Players in the Advice Channel are new players, like yourself, or helpful veteran players labeled as "Advisors" who can help answer your questions. To join the Advice Channel, simply type: /adjoin
New Player Guild
Once you reach Chapter 2 in any of the starting areas, you will automatically be placed in the New Player Guild if you are unguilded. The guild is called The Forces of Order or The Forces of Destruction, depending on what Realm you belong to. The New Player Guild provides a guild environment for all new players, helps facilitate groups, and offers new players a place to learn the game together. You may stay in the New Player Guild until you reach Rank 20.
The Help Menu
To open the Help menu, simply press on the question mark icon at the top of your screen, or use the "H" key.
The Help menu is your one-stop in-game place for all of the features listed below:
- Frequently Asked Questions: Frequently asked questions and answers about WAR.
- Manual: The in-game manual for WAR. Learn all you need to know about the game, while playing!
- CSR Appeals: If you need in-game assistance from a Customer Service Representative, create an appeal and they will contact you in-game (or via e-mail if they cannot get a hold of you in-game).
- Tutorial & Help Tips: View all of the in-game help tips and tutorials.
- Report a Bug: If you encounter a bug in-game, let us know about it by filling out a Bug Report. (Please note that we do not reply to bug reports. If you need assistance in-game, please fill out a CSR Appeal instead!)